Can I manage my program benefits online?
Manage your benefits online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Consumer Toolkit allows you to:
- Change or update the sponsor’s (primary enrollee’s) address, telephone number(s) and email address
- Pay past-due premiums
- View your current account balance and premium payment history
- Verify eligibility and get up-to-date benefits information
- View annual maximum and deductible used to date
- Review processed claims status
- Print claim forms and ID cards
- Make minor edits (i.e., correct misspelled names, wrong birthdates or gender) to an existing sponsor’s, spouse’s or dependent’s information
- Add a spouse or dependent child under age 23 to your enrollment
Go to the Consumer Toolkit
Can I submit multiple attachments using the Online Inquiry Form?
No. If you need to submit multiple attachments with your inquiry, you may fax the inquiry to 916-851-1559.
Can I access my benefits booklet online?
You can download a benefits booklet from the Program Materials and Forms page.