Green is for money, the environment…and online tools!
With the convenient online self-service tools available at your fingertips, you can save money and help the environment, too. Take some time to navigate around this website and check out these easy-to-use “green” features:
- Network dentist search. The online “Find a Dentist” function lets you locate a network dentist in your area. Seeing a network dentist who participates in the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP) ensures you get maximum program savings—but be sure you are choosing a TRDP participating network dentist by using the Dentist Directory. The directory is even mobile-enabled so you can access it while you’re on the go, right from your smartphone or tablet!
- Online enrollment. Watch our “Enrolling is Easy” video and enroll online through the Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) website.
- Consumer Toolkit®. Once your enrollment is effective, you can register to use the Consumer Toolkit and log on to verify eligibility, get up-to-date benefits information, find out the amount of your maximum and deductible you’ve used to-date, and review your processed claims and payments.
- Paperless EOBs. Why wait for a paper copy of your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement to come in the mail? Sign up for electronic (paperless) EOBs through the Consumer Toolkit and get an email notifying you that your EOB is ready to view in the toolkit.
- Customer Service Inquiry Form. Submit your questions using this online form, and get a prompt response by email.
- Program materials. View the TRDP Benefits Booklet, download and print a claim form, and visit our SmileWay® Wellness site for important dental health information.
Last updated March 2017